.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Spartan Frost by Jennifer Estep (ARC)

Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy #4.5)
Jennifer Esteps
Exp. Pub.: June 25, 2013

I’m Logan Quinn, the deadliest Spartan warrior at Mythos Academy. At least I was — until the day I almost killed Gwen Frost.

Professor Metis and Nickamedes say that I’m fine, that Loki and the Reapers don’t have a hold on me anymore, but I can’t risk it. I can’t risk hurting Gwen again. So I’m leaving Mythos and going somewhere far, far away.

I know Gwen wonders what’s happening to me, whether I’m safe. I can’t tell her, but this is my story …
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is a novella, so there's only 5 chapters. After what happened in Crimson Frost, Logan and his father moved to their home in New York to put a little distance between Logan and Gwen. Understandable that he'd be afraid to be around her right now, but completely cutting her off when he still keeps in contact with their mutual friends? I don't know about that...seems like something only a jerk would do. But I guess the whole point of this novella is to make Logan decide if he'll return to the campus in North Carolina, or cut ties and move forward at the New York campus. At least in New York, he's able to join his father and other members of the Protectorate and go after Loki's Reapers, and we all know how much he'd like to kill every single one of them. So I guess we'll just have to wait for Midnight Frost and see where Logan ends up!
 
ARC provided by K-Teen for honest review.


No comments: